Kujo green onion cooked with mackerel
Last updated: 08/08 Category: Official Recipes
One of the enjoyment is to taste the soup produced by the Kujo green onion and Mackerel.
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Kujo green onion … 1 bunch (150 g)
- Raw mackerel (mackerel) … 1
- ginger … 20 g
Dashi soup … 300ml
Sake … 50ml
Mirin … 30ml
Sugar … 30ml
Soy sauce … 60ml
How to make
- Mackerels are divided into three pieces, and the middle bone is removed and cut into four equal parts. Cook it in hot water for about 10 seconds, put it in cold water, wash it thoroughly and dry.
- Cut the Kujo green onion into a length of 3 cm and washing it in a strainer and dry. Slice the ginger.
- Put A and 1’s mackerel and 2’s ginger into the pot and cook on medium heat. When it comes to a boil, put the white part of the green onion and cook for about 5 minutes. Then add in the green part of the green onion and let it cook.
- Place 3 in a bowl and add broth.