Marinated Kyoto Kokabu and Smoked Salmon
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 Kyoto Kokabu
- 100g smoked salmon
- Leaves of 1 Kyoto Kokabu
- 1 pack, baby leaves
- 1/2 red oinon
- Salt, as needed
- For the marinade:
2 Tbsp. vinegar, 3 Tbsp. dark soy sauce, 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- (1) Combine the marinating ingredients in a bowl.
- (2) Peel the Kyoto Kokabu and slice thinly with a slicer.
- (3) Place the Kyoto Kokabu from (2), and smoked salmon in a tray, then pour the marinating solution from (1) and set aside for a while.
- (4) Remove the core from the red onion and julienne the onion.
- (5) Cut the Kyoto Kokabu leaves of into 3cm in length, then boil in water with salt. Afterwards, drain out into cold water, and then squeeze out water.
- (6) Serve red onions from (4), Kyoto Kokabu leaves from (5), baby leaves, and the marinated Kyoto Kokabu from (3), onto a serving dish and pour the marinade from top to finish.