Kintoki Carrots with Konjac Noodles
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 Kintoki carrot
- 1 pack of Konjac noodles (Konjac cut into fine threads)
- 3 Tbsp. Sake
- 2 Tbsp. Mirin
- 1.5 tsp. light soy sauce
- White sesame seeds, as needed
- (1) Cut the Konjac noodles into 3cm lengths, then boil in water for about 10 mins, drain, and set aside.
- (2) Julienne the Kintoki carrots.
- (3) Put the sesame oil in a frying pan, and once steam rises add (1) and (2).
- (4) Add Sake, Mirin, light soy sauce into frying pan while sauteing to add flavor.
- (5) Add roasted white sesame seeds into (4) and continue sauteing until juice has evaporated.