Yaki-kyo Yamashina eggplant
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
Kyoto’s classic cuisine in summer which can be eaten simply
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- Kyo-Yamashina eggplant … 2
- Kujo green onion …1
- Ginger … 15 g
- Bonito Flakes … 5 g
- Soy sauce … 20ml
How to make:
- Kyo Yamashina eggplant is grilled over a fire on a net, then cooled with cold water and peeled by hand.
- Cut Kujo green onion into small bits and wash with water. Peel the ginger and grind down.
- Cut 1’s eggplant so that it is easier to eat and place in bowl.
- Place grinded ginger, green onion, and bonito flakes on top of the eggplant and drizzle soy sauce on top.