Deep-Fried Manganji chillis Stuffed with Minced Meat
Last updated: 08/14 Category: Official Recipes
A western dish that can only be perfected by adding the Manganji chilli.
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- Manganji chillis … 6
- minced meat… 150g
- cabbage … 100g
- tomato… medium 2
- onion… 100g
- egg(mixture)… 1
- bread crumb… 200ml
- flour… 30ml
- salt… as necessary
- A sauce
worcester sauce… 20ml
- salad oil… 10ml
- fry oil… as necessary
How to make
- Cut the Manganji peppers vertically and take the seeds out. Chop the cabbage into small pieces and cut the tomato so that it is easy to eat.
- Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces and put some salad oil into the frying pan, seasoning with the salt and set it aside to cool down.
- Put the minced meat in the bowl, add onion and half of the mixture egg to mix it, seasoning with the salt, and stuff in the chillis.
- Put the flour, rest of the egg, bread crumb into the bowl, and deep-fry it with around the 160 temperature oil.
- Serve the food in the dish, and put the cabbage and tomato in, and add the A sauce to seasoning the meal.