Fushimi Chili Simmered with Dried Young Sardines
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
A traditional Japanese food you will never get tired of
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Fushimi red chilli … 200 g
- Dried young sardines … 50g
- Dashi broth … 100ml
- Sake … 50ml
- Sugar … 20ml
- Soy sauce … 30ml
How to make:
- Fushimi red chillis must be cut vertically to take out the seeds and wash them with water.
- Wash dried young sardines with water and strain the water.
- Pour dashi and sake in a pot, put 2 dried yound sardines and boil it over medium heat.
- Put sugar and soy sauce in a pan of 3, add 1’s chilli and cook for 5-8 minutes at medium heat.
- 4 Mix well and serve in a bowl.