Minced Shrimp over Kamo-Nasu Eggplant with Thick Sauce
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
Ingredients for 4 people
- Kamo-eggplant … 2
- Shrimp … 12 medium size
- Yoshino Kuzu … 4 tablespoons
- Ginger … 1
- Dashi broth … 500 cc
- Thin soy sauce … 1 tablespoon
- Mirin … 2 teaspoons
How to make:
- 1.Cut off the top and bottom of the eggplant and slice it in half vertically. With the wider section facing up, open a hole of approximately 5 chopsticks and place in salt water for a while.
- 2.Remove the shrimps shell and cut into 1 cm chunks.
- 3.Mix the Yoshino Kuzu in water and create the solution
- 4.Wipe off the water on the eggplant thoroughly, and deep fried with hot oil and serve on a plate.
- 5..Add Mirin, light soy sauce, umami seasoning to the main dish, boil it, and add 2.
- 6.Pour 3 into 5, stop the fire, add the ginger juice and then pour everything on to 4.