Japanese rapeseed blossoms with sesame dressing
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
A simple dish that bringings spring into Kyoto with the flavour of sesame
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Rapeseed blossoms … 100 g
- White roasted sesame seeds … 30 g
Dashi soup … 40ml
Sugar … 5ml
light soy sauce … 5ml
How to make
- Cut the rapeseed blossom neatly and boil with plenty of hot water. After boiling, place the rapeseed blossom in cold water and cool down. Then, dry the water off.
- Put the white roasted sesame in the mortar and grind the sesame seeds.
- Then, mix A and the rapeseed blossom and serve 2 in a bowl