Nishiki roll with Kujo green onions
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Kujo green onion … 1 medium bunch
- Egg … 3
- Shrimp … 8 medium size
- Glue … 2 sheets
- White miso … 50g
- Mirin … 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar … appropriate amount
- Sugar … 1 tablespoon
- Mustard … appropriate amount
How to make
- Cut the green onion to a proper size and boil until it gets soft.
- Boil the shrimp and peel.
- Thinly cook the egg.
- Mix Mirin, white miso, sugar, mustard, and vinega over low heat.
- Place seaweed on the roll, then the thinly cut eggs, then the green onion and shrimp. Wrap everything by rolling the roll.
- Cut it into a size easy to eat, and pour 4 on top.