Mizuna and Kujo green onion Chijimi
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
You can enjoy the umami that is produced by the Kujo green onion and Mackerel
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Kujo green onion – 2 thick
- Mizuna … 1/4 bag
- Chikuwa … 2 small
- Flour, potato starch … each 80g
- Eggs … 1
- Soup of bonito soup … 1 tsp
- Sesame oil … 1 tablespoon
Yakiniku sauce … 2 tablespoons
Ponzu sauce … 1 tablespoon
Shichimi chilli … small amount
How to make
- Cut Kujo green onion and Chikuwa Mizuna into small bits. Cut Mizuna to length of about 3 cm.
- Add flour and potato starch together. Mix soup stock and eggs. Mix well with a whisk, gradually add water (about 1 cup) to mix and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, and spread 2 thinly in a circle. Place green onion, Mizuna and Chikuwa on it. Pour some of the mixture on top, flip it over and cook well.
- Mix the condoments together to creat the sauce. Cook the chijimi with the sauce. Cut to a size easy to eat, add Shichimi chilli to your liking.