Kyo Miba and duck hot pot
Last updated: 08/08 Category: Official Recipes
A dish where you can enjoy the soft texture of the duck meat and the flavorful Kyo Mibu at the same time.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- Kyo Mibu … 1 bunch (200 g)
- Duck meat … 1/2 sheets
- Burdock root… 1/4
- Powdered chilli … appropriate amount
Dashi soup … 300ml
Sake … 50ml
Mirin … 60ml
Light soy sauce … 40m
How to make
- Wash and slice the burdock root.
- Cut the duck meat into thin pieces (about 3 pieces per person). Wash Kyu-Mibu rapeseed blossoms and cut it to 3cm length.
- Put A in a pot and turn on the fire. When it boils, add the burdock root and after it boils again add the duck.
- Remove the residue from the soup and add the Kyo Mibu and let it cook.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle some powdered chillis.