Kyo Mibu cooked with fried tofu
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- Kyo Mibu … 1 bunch
- Fried tofu … 1/2 sheets
- Dashi soup … 2 cups
- Sugar … 1 tablespoon
- Salt … 1/2 teaspoon
- Light Soy Sauce … 2 teaspoons
How to make
- Cut the Kyo-mibu rapeseed blossoms into 3 to 4 cm.
- Remove the oilyness from the fried tofu with hot water and cut it to 1 cm width and 3 to 4 cm length.
- Add sugar, salt and soy sauce to soup stock then add the fried tofu.
- Put Kyo-mibu rapeseed blossoms into 3 and cook it quickly.