Kyo Mizu tofu and crispy bacon salad
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
A salad that lets you enjoy the texture of Kyo-mizuna which can be arranged easily
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Kyo Mizuhari … 1 bunch (200 g)
- Silk tofu … 2 slices
- Bacon (slices) … 8
- Ponzu vinegar … 120ml
- Cut the Kyo Mizuna to 3 cm in length and gently rinse.
- Use low heat and cook bacon that is cut to 1 cm width, stir fry until it is crispy. Wipe off any grease that comes out with a paper towel.
- Cut the silk tofu into pieces that are easy to eat.
- Put 1, 2, 3 in the bowl and mix lightly, pour vinegar on the bowl.