Kyo-mizuna cooked with fried tofu
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
A dish where you can enjoy the textuere of the kyo-Mizuna and the flavorful fried tofu
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Kyo-Mizuna… 1 bundle (200 g)
- Fried tofu … 1 block
Dashi soup … 100ml
Sugar … 45ml
Soy sauce … 40ml
- Cut the Kyo-Mizuna into 3 cm in length and wash gently. Divide the stem and leaves.
- Get rid of the oilyness of the fried tofu by putting them in boiling water and cut it into strips which will be easy to eat.
- Put A in a pot, boil it, and pour in 2 until it gets soft.
- Place the stem of the mizuna in pot 3 and add the leaf when the stems are cooked. Then, turn the heat to high heat.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy it with a bit of chili.