Shogoin Daikon Bagna Cauda
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
Enjoy the taste of raw Daikon radish with a warm sauce
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1/4 Shogoin Daikon radish
- (Ａ) Sauce
1 clove of garlic
50ml olive oil
A sprinkle of salt
A sprinkle of black chilli
- (1) Peel the Shogoin Daikon radish and cut into long thin sticks.
- (2) Without peeling, heat the garlic from (A) in a microwave (600W) for about 1 minute. After it has cooled down, peel and put into a frying pan and mash into a paste.
- (3) Add olive oil to the frying pan in (2), and the anchovies and heat while mixing. Add salt and chilli to taste.
- (4) Place Daikon into a serving dish, and place sauce for dipping.