Kagaya pumpkin chicken with rag soup
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
The pumpkin and chicken create a perfect harmony when put together.
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Kagaya pumpkin … 1/2
- Chicken ground ground … 100g
- ginger … 15 g
- Watery starch potato starch (potato starch 1: water 2) … 20 ml
- Dashi soup … 400ml
- Liquor … 50ml
Mirin … 15ml
Sugar … 30ml
Light soy sauce … 30ml
Soy sauce … 10ml
How to make
- Cut the Kagaya pumpkin to bite size and cut the corners and cook it with dashi stock.
- Put chicken in bowl and mix in chopped ginger and sake.
- When 1 becomes soft, add A and simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Stop the fire and when the flavor seeps into the core, serve the pumpkin in a bowl. Keep the juice inside the pot.
- Put 2 in a pot, heat it and stir it with chopsticks. Add 4s juice and boil. Add watery potato starch and make thick soup. Pour the thick soup over the pumpkin.