Manganji Sweet Pepper Kinpira
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
This refreshing and eye catching dish is very addicting
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- Manganji sweet pepper (red chilli) … 12
- Hot chili… 1
Sake … 40ml
Soy sauce … 30ml
Sugar … 30ml
- Salad oil … 10ml
How to make:
- Cut the Manganji-sweet pepper in half lengthwise, take the seeds in the middle and slice it diagonally.
- Take the seeds and cut the chili pepper
- Heat the salad oil in a pot, stir in one of the Manganji sweet pepper and stir fry well at medium heat.
- When the Manganji pepper of 3 is cooked, boil down A on high heat. mix 2 and stop the fire. Serve in a bowl.