Kyoto Bamboo Shoots with Buds of Japanese chilli Tree
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
With the smell of the bamboo shoot and white miso, this dish welcomes spring.
Ingredients (for two people)
- Kyoto bamboo shoots (boiled) … 120 g (1/2 pieces)
- Tree bud … 30
- A raw seasoning
Dashi soup … 200ml
Light soy sauce … 5ml
Salt … Small amount
White miso … 50 g
- B Dressing
Dashi soup … 30ml
Sugar … 5ml
Mirin … 10ml
How to make
- Kyoto bamboo shoots must be cut into 1 cm pieces and boil in A quickly.
- Put B in a pot and mix well, boil it once with a fire and let it cool.
- Leave 4 tree buds, and cut the rest of the tree buds and mix it to 2, to make the dressing.
- Put 1’s bamboo shoots into the bowl, mix the 3’s dressing and serve in a bowl. Place the decorative tree bud on top.