Deep-Fried Kamo-Nasu Eggplant in Broth
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
The meaty Kamo-eggplant is a prefect match with oil
1,japanese rapeseed blossom rice
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Kamo eggplant … 1
- Kujo green onion… 1/2
- radish… 1/8
- dried bonito shavings… 5g
- A sauce
Dashi broth… 200ml
soy sauce(light)… 30ml
- frying oil… as necessary
How to make
- cut the top and bottom of the Kamo eggplant, and peel the skin lightly, and divide it equally to 6 pieces, and wash it with water and drain it.
- cut the Kujo green onion to small pieces, and wash it with water and set it aside.
- peel the radish and grate it, put it in a strainer and drain it.
- Set the oil to 170 degrees and deep-fry the eggplant.
- combine the sauce from A and boil it to make the broth. serve the eggplant in the plate and place the grated radish, green onion, and dried bonito shavings on it, and pour the hot broth on top.