Salad with scallop
Last updated: 08/07 Category: Official Recipes
This colorful tempura with great texture is a spring dish loved by Kyoto.
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- rapeseed blossoms … 150 g
- Scallops … 12 pieces
- Mayonnaise … 50 cc
- Lemon … juice 30cc
- Salt, chilli … appropriate amount
How to make
- Boil the rapeseed blossoms with plenty of hot water and salt. Take out of the water after it is cooked and dry. Then stir fry it with butter.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on Scallop and grill both sides on high heat. Keep the juice that is produced by the scallop.
- Serve rapeseed blossoms and scallops on a plate and add sauce made by mixing mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 2’s remaining juice.