Kujo green onions with mustard, vinegar and miso dressing
Last updated: 09/27 Category: Official Recipes
A dish with vinegar miso that helps bring out the sweet flavor of the kujo green onion.
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Kujo green onion … 1 bunch (150 g)
- Fried tofu … 1 sheet
White miso … 100g
Sugar … 30ml
Water … 100ml
- Vinegar … 15ml
- Mustard (grinded) … 5 ml
How to make
- Cut the roots of Kujo green onion, boil it with the white part. Then place it in cold water to cool and dry off. With a tool, remove the slimyness.
- Lightly grill the fried tofu with direct fire and cut into strips.
- Put A in a pot and turn on the fire, boil down a little and make it the hardness of the original miso.
- When 3 cools down, mix the mustard, miso, and vinegar to make the mustard vinegar miso.
- In 4, mix 1s green onion and 2s fried tofu and serve in a bowl.